Global Ventilators Direct (“GVD”) is supplying ventilators from leading global medical device manufacturers to ensure that we can provide the maximum number of ventilators possible to customers globally. We understand that this is a critical time but rest assured, ventilators are available and ready to AIR ship immediately.
As supply is constantly changing, we are updating our current stock in real-time on this page. Should you have questions about any of the products listed here please contact us.
Allied Medical Jupiter Emergency Ventilator
Current availability: 1,900 units
- Time cycled pressure limited electronically controlled ventilator
- Unique inbuilt calculator to guide initial setting of ventilation parameters and inspiratory flow
- Easy to use with limited training time required
- Pneumatically driven ventilator
- Driven from pipeline, cylinder, air compressor
- Mains and battery operated
- Bar graph displays dynamic airway pressure showing upper and lower limits
- Settable parameters - BPM, I:E ratio pressure limits and inspiratory flow rates
- 60% & 100% FiO2 settings
- Built-in audio-visual alarms
Allied Medical has over 37 years of experience in manufacturing critical care equipment. All products are easy to use, require only limited training for medical staff, and have already been supplied to hospitals and healthcare network in the United States, Europe, and various other countries.
Meditec Vista Intensive Care Ventilator
Current availability: 3
- Meditec Vista ventilator is an intelligent and universal effective solution for neonatal to adult patients
- Intuitive and simple user interface with quick operational readiness with an automatic device check provides condence in use and reduces training time
- Wide range of ventilation mode makes it suitable for various clinical requirement in Intensive care units
- Reduce Ventilator Induced Lung Injury with lung protection protocol
- Invasive & Non-Invasive Ventilation - Compatible for intubated and non-intubated patient's ventilation
- Predicted body weight function is the most simple way of starting and providing ventilation herein all the parameters of the
patients are set automatically according to his/her body weight
- Dedicated CPR mode that provides resuscitation and chest compression assistance (beep sound) to the patient under cardiac arrest
- Meditec Vista provides non-invasive respiratory therapy to improve lung oxygenation by supplying high flow, heated and humidified oxygen to the patient through nose
Meditec International England Ltd is a company incorporated in England under the UK Companies Act 1985. The company was founded in 1991. Meditec has been providing its services to the UK National Health Service ( NHS ) and exports its products and services to Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Meditec offers a range of Anaesthesia Workstations, Ventilators and Vaporisers, ICU Ventilators, Vital Sign Monitors, Infusion Pumps and Emergency Ventilators. Meditec’s R&D Department is continuously developing new product designs, and also provides component design and OEM manufacturing for a number of leading companies in the global medical equipment industry.